Raw and Virgin Hair Care and Maintenance Tips
Congratulations on your investment!
Kesini offers the best in quality raw and virgin human hair extensions.
Our 100% virgin hair is steamed processed to obtain different patterns such as: body wave, loose wave, and natural wave, deep curly, kinky curly, and kinky straight.
Our 100% raw hair is unprocessed and is only available in Cambodian, Indian, and Vietnamese. Cambodian and Vietnamese raw hair are available in straight and wavy. Our Indian raw hair is available in Curly, Straight and Wavy.
We recommend that you follow our pre-installation and post-installation guidelines to ensure that you preserve your investment:
- Inspect the hair
- Gently brush or comb your hair extensions with a paddle brush or wide-tooth prior to co-washing or washing
- Co-wash or wash your hair extensions in lukewarm water with premium products
- Always rinse your hair in lukewarm water
- Condition your hair, comb your hair thoroughly, and make sure the conditioner is fully saturated. Let it sit for 1-2 hours and rinse in lukewarm water
- Use sulfate and alcohol free products
- Lay your hair onto a flat surface to air dry. You can also hang your hair extensions to dry.
- Use a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb to style your hair
- Use a leave-in conditioner to ensure your hair is moisturized
- Always detangle your hair prior to co-washing or washing your hair; be gentle
- Minimize the use of heat on your hair. If you must use heat; a heat protectant is a must
- At night use a satin bonnet or scarf to protect your hair. Sleeping on a satin pillow is also helpful
Sulfate-Free Shampoo & Conditioners
- One n’ Only Argan Oil Moisture Conditioner
- One n’ Only Argan Oil Moisture Shampoo
Leave-in Treatments, Oil, Heat Protectants, & Edge Control
- One n’ Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Leave-in
- Bamboo & Silk HCO Leave-in Conditioner
- One n’ Only Argan Oil Treatment
- Mizani Therasmooth Guard Serum
- Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control
- One n’ Only Argan Oil Treatment (Good to use on your edges)